October 10, 2017
Compassion aims to
- Promote public awareness regarding the support and understanding of patients with chronic illnesses.
- Encourage a dialoque among doctors, psychologists, philosophers and artists regardingthe meaning of illness.
- Encourage the creation of novel artistic forms that promote social activism regarding chronic illnesses.
- Support academic research and publications on the field of philosophy of illness and aesthetics.
- Promote the works of young artists beyondtheir countryand open cultural channels of communication among artists from different national backgrounds.